At Petasos Chic, the comfort, health and safety of our guests and colleagues is always our primary concern. We continuously maintain high level of Life, Health & Safety standards.
We have put into place measures to protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. These measures include:
- Prior to arrival, guests will be asked to forward personal preferences on service levels and interaction with colleagues.
- Temperature checks are underway for all guests and colleagues, as well as standard protocols for handling temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) available for all guests to use during their stay, which include face masks, disinfectant hand sanitizers and disposable gloves.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment is worn by all colleagues throughout the hotel.
- Enhanced health and safety training measures have been put in place for all colleagues, including the correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols.
- Increased cleaning in place of all hard surfaces throughout hotel public areas focusing on frequently used elements such as door handles and lift buttons.
- Laundry, bedding and linens washed at 70 Celsius temperature to ensure sterilization.
- All colleagues provide service with an attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort.
- Ensuring colleagues have a well-informed understanding of the disease and its transmission, providing guidance on appropriate social distancing and use of personal protective equipment, as well as physical and mental health monitoring and support.
- Colleagues are undergoing behavioral training, ensuring empathetic, personalized care and connection are not lost in the absence of close contact and limited face to face interaction.
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at key guest contact areas such as hotel lobby, restaurant entrances, Spa and Bars entrances.
- All hotel vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Increased anti-viral disinfection measures in place for the most frequently touched guests room areas such as light switches, door handles, TV remote, climate control panel and telephone.
- Minimizing the number and frequency of colleagues entering guest rooms during their stay to protect both our guests and colleagues (according to guest’s preference).
- Guestroom Attendants that are need to enter a room will wear gloves and after finishing work and before entering the next room, employees will remove gloves and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- A guest room rotation plan that allows enough time for proper air circulation after guests check out.
- Removal of most collateral-like pens and paper, books, magazines from all rooms and making them only available upon guest request.
Food & Beverage
- Restaurants and bars will operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up.
- Restaurant reservation is required to ensure compliance with government capacity maximums.
- Digital menus available for guests to view on personal mobile devices via QR code.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of eating areas with disinfectant.
- Suspension of self-service buffet style food service, including breakfast. All meals can be ordered a la cart.
- All meals can also be served with room service, at no extra cost for room delivery.
- Room Service is especially packaged and delivered right at the door. Deliveries are in closed-type food transport carts that are diligently washed and disinfected.
- Management and cleaning of all foodstuffs will take place following the strict guidelines issued by HACCP.
MANAGEMENT OF SUSPECTED CASES OF COVID-19
- The hotel has an action plan to manage any possible or confirmed cases among guests or staff.
- Hotel has a specialized doctor on call and collaborates with a medical center and ambulance service for the testing,
isolation and transportation of possible cases.
- Room availability for immediate isolation of possible COVID-19 cases, for individuals and their fellow travelers.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evolve our protective measures accordingly. We invite you to contact us with any questions or concerns about the operation or any of the measures.
Allow us to assist you plan your trip to Mykonos and we all looking forward to welcoming you soon.